=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Official First Blog...

Well,


This is a first for me! I have been apart of plenty of social media websites. You know, the usual...facebook, myspace, xango and all that jazz! Plenty of emails and even had a website at one time. But never had a blog. this feels good though. This gives me a chance to be, well...=DG! =DG, is simply my name Devin Gray. Well let me just tell you a little about me.

My name is Devin, last name Gray (as if you didn't know that by now)
Im from Baltimore, Maryland. Born and raised. "...on the playground is where I spent most of my days..."
Im in a beautiful relationship with a beautiful young woman. Her name is Ashley! I love her sooooo!!!!! (Ahhhhh, love...) She is most definately the most beautiful woman in my life, and I look to definately spend the rest of my life with her (if it be the Lord's Will) .
Truthfully many people spend their whole lives searching for that special someone to make their lives worth living. I have been blessed to find my rib early. July 8, 2007 our anniversary date of our first date to the Olive Garden in Columbia, MD. What a day. We both were nervous and shy toward each other. I wasn't much of a talker but it worked out! And after about 2 years of love and getting on each others nerves we are still together. Im in love and were doing well. I cant wait to be caller her husband. Selah!

Anywho...I also am in Love with Music! There is no need to explain and write too much about it! I just do. I am an 'ok' pianist and producer.

Ummmmm....oh yeah, Im the worship leader for a ministry based out of Maryland named Set Apart...we are a Christian Music Ministry whose main goal is to 'restore integrity back into Priase and Worship! Whoooooo!!!!! We have been playing since Winter 2004!!!! We have shared the stage with such greats as Jonathan Nelson, Isiah Thomas, Jessica Greene, Kevin LeVar, John P. Kee and More! God has blessed us to be in great company and we are looking to take our gift partnered with the anointing that God has given us everywhere our feet will take us.
You should follow them on Twitter...they are pretty cool people!!!! lol twitter.com/setapart4lyfe



Anywho, I attend church in Baltimore city, MD...Actually going to start looking for another church home soon. Nothing bad, but I just want a different view then what I have been accustomed to seeing my whole life. A different view...dnt get my wrong its either God is still the only way! Holiness or nothing...that will forever be my motto. But God is showing me that where my heart is there will i prosper the most. Selah...I guess thats for me to get, but...yeah!

I have a momma, a pop and lil sis (who aint really little)!

I like dogs, but I dont want one!

I like cats, but I dont want one!

I like football, but Im too fragile now to play for real!

I like to laugh and have fun! I am an easy loving guy...I like to have a good time! Friends and family, cnt get better then that!

Ok, so im about done, thats all you need to know...lol!

hit me up and ask about me if you wanna know more...doesn't mean ima tell you , but its nice to ask! lol

Last but certainly not least...I LOVE JESUS!!!! Im living my life poured out and submitted to Christ, and living is not an option for those who love God! Its a promise...come follow my blogs and find out more about Christ, because everything i write here will be based off of Scripture and not what I think!

Jesus loves you...and its such a great life, knowing that He does...I pray there is a witness to this out there!

God Bless you all...andknow that Jesus loves you and so do I...

=DG





No comments:

Post a Comment