=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Friday, October 8, 2010

...Updates...

Yo, sitting here in Five Guys, I decided to update you all on things that's going on!
Weeeeeelllll (in my Antoine Voice), Ashley's single is done and packaged and ready to go. Were preparing now for the single release night. I'm so excited! When I saw the case for it, I believe I was more excited than she was. Its amazing to see the finished product of something that you have been working on! It feels so great! And it sounds awesome! My lil sister Jordan Matthews did the cover photography and Kachi Uzoma put her finishing touches to the case and made It an awesome looking product! Its great and I can't wait for you all to see it! Keep December 3rd in your mind! That's the release date, more info coming!
Oh yeah...my book! Reconciling Hope: Evening Review! I'm still working on it and I'm working to have it done by the Spring/Summer of 2011! I'm so excited and I am really passionate about finishing this! I know you all will love it! Messages straight from God and through experience. There's gonna be a lil vote on facebook concerning the Hope Logo. I have a number of logo designs that I have done that I want YOU to pick from. More details coming.
Ugh, let's see what else...oh yeah LiveFree Conference 2011. The dates are March 18th and 19th 2011 at the Set the Captives Free Outreach Center in Windsor Mill, MD. Formall the Freedom Worship Night Series, this is gonna be a powerpacked weekend. More info coming on that too! That is going to be too exciting! Whooooo!
Ok, I got some more stuff, but I gotta go! I love you all! And encouraging one another w/ Hope! Its contagious! Peace!

=DG
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment