=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Friday, September 4, 2009

II Chr. 7:14 Lord, Heal our Land...



I think this is the craziest thing I have ever seen.
I mean come on, give the Prez a break!
I mean truthfully, why in the world do people have a problem with this.
I mean I wouldn't care who came and spoke to my child about STAYING IN SCHOOL!
This is crazy! I mean this guy J. Greer had nothing positive to say or important to say, this is crazy. I mean this is just crazy! I dont understand this!
I mean this is crazy, i cnt stop saying this. I dont understand why people who would R...E...A...C...H so far just to get mad over this.
Im so done...Father heal this land! II Chr. 7:14
"...If my people which are called by name, would humble themselves and pray, seek my face, turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and HEAL THEIR LAND!..."

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment