=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Evening Randomocity (24Sept09)

Well, what's up everybody. Im in the bed, listening to William Murphy on my ipod, and typing this blog from my phone. I had a good day today! Got to spend a lil time wit my 2nd fam the foy's! Pretty fun. Chilled wit my brother Jordan! I was about to put the sparks to him as we was plaing Madden! That's besides the point, lol! Anyway, I also got a chance to sit and chat wit my good friend Kiana! She is sooooo crazy! But I love her, and we had a good talk, about some plans in music ministry that God was taking us to. Im so excited for Kiana, and all her cousins that I seem to know, lol! This world is tooo small! Anyway again, um whatelse did I want to say...? I think that was about it. I just wanted to fill everybody in on my day! Oh yeah this picture. So, this is a friendly reminder to anyone who decides to fall asleep near me with the window down. You will get got! As did Chris. He got...well, GOT! That is all for now! My song for the night has tranistioned from Williams Murphy, to classic God's Property. He'll take the pain a-way! Ok getting sleepy...goodnight all! Luv ya! =Dg

No comments:

Post a Comment