=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, February 11, 2010

...evening random-ness...


This snow is CRAZZZZZYYYYYYZ! For the last 30 days its feels like I been living in Minnesota or something. Geez...lol! We have had more snow this year than we have had in the last 4 years...COMBINED! We have had more than 70 inches since December! Ugh! Its been very inconviencing yet it has allowed us to rest which is cool! I been shoveling so much that my body is used to it. Well...guess I have to suck it up right!? Lol!

Mommas birthday was today (10th)! She turned 50 today! So happy for her! She is living an awesome life! An evangelist, mother, wife and sister! Such a cool mom! Love her so much!

Wanna Leave you with some lyrics from a song God gave me called Daily Surrender...Its a song that God gave me that speaks about the believers everyday moment of submission to Christ. The believer is encouraged to 'mortify' or kill flesh daily. To surrender one owns will is not easy, thats goes without saying, but when one can submit and surrender unto God on a daily basis...that person is at the place of dependency.


Daily Surrender (Copyright 2009 GrayscaleMusic, BMI)

...i give my life, Oh Lord I give my all.

be my direction, help me not to fall...

...be thou my freedom, in whom Im captured

Lord I, Daily Surrender


Remember Jesus Loves you and So Do I!


=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment