=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Sunday, March 7, 2010

...evening random-ness...


Well, Im just getting in from a long day, and a great night. Today was pretty eventful. Woke up and had to take my car to the shop. Took the car there and walked back home. Did some laundry and work around the house. Then walked it back to get my car. Brought it home and put on my wheelcovers (hubcaps) because my other ones messed up. Ok, how about i went down the street, hit one bump and already one had popped off! Blown, not a mile up the street another one comes off! SUPERBLOWN! So I end up taking all of them off, lol!

After all the prior foolishness, i traveled down to Odenton, MD to Living Waters Church...where I worshipped with my homeboi Brandon Camphor and my fam Oneway! They held their benefit concert tonight and it was amazing. The night had Alex Holt and Free Worship, who are absolutely amazing! Lokus Rd. A new group based out of Living Waters Church. Bona, a sweetheart with the heart of God! Awesome Worship Leader! One of my favorite Worship Leaders now, William McDowell! He is the writer of the awesome song 'I Give Myself Away' which he ministered tonight! All I got to say is that the churched was bowed down with their '...hearts over their head...'! What an awesome ministry. Besides the two charasmatic and worship filled MC's (Curtis Jones, Jermaine Dolly) the only other ministry to mention is...well ONEWAY! And they do it again! What an awesome fresh sound! Wow...and their band sounded better than I have ever heard them! Like Wow! Joshua Davies is a great musical director. My man William McMillian who chilled with me tonight, and I both said that Joshua is definately whats next. He is '..that guy!'

Also, I was so proud of My man Will. Not only for the opportunity to play on Jonathan Nelson's latest live recording. But Will wrote some music for Oneway and they ministered it tonight. It was Dope!

Such a great night of worship and change.  Isn't that how it should be? A difference. When one comes in contact with the presence of the Lord, they cannot; let me repeat CANNOT leave the same way they came. It just cant happen! Not at all!  I can truly say that I felt the presence of the Lord tonight and that it truly touched me, and presented me with some things to give up, or give away!

Ok, so i am sleepy now! Im going to get to bed! I love you all and I pray you remember that Jesus Loves you too! Until next times...


=DG


No comments:

Post a Comment