=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

...the least I can do...




Whats up guys...its been like 2 weeks since I last blogged! I was getting withdrawals, lol! However, I have been crazy busy lately. Alot of ministry opportunities and chances to work and establish the kingdom. So...life right now is...well to say the least, busy. I'm moving alot lately, and even now I really have to start evaluating where my time and resources are going. As a christian, a child of God, we must evaluate our actions. We must really evaluate what we do everyday, and see if we are doing them for the work of the church or just work in the church? Get it? Are we working just to keep the church going, or working to truly establish the kingdom of God. Wow! So now, with that being said, my mind is changing. I am putting things in order and rationing my time correctly. First and foremost my first fruits of my time go toward the Lord. Devoting that time to worship and devotions. I've found that doing that allows me to have a 'better' day. Then, as I have learned, everything that I do (and I mean everything) I do as unto the Lord, as an act of worship. So with everything I do, I do as worship. I worship the Lord, with every studio session, with every rehearsal, every meeting, and every email and phone conference. Its ALL worship!...and its my 'reasonable sacrifice (worship). So yeah, though I'm busy doing so many things, i put my activities in perspective and perform my daily tasks as an act of worship unto the Lord. Its just my reasonable service unto God...its the least I can do.

Do yourself a favor, look at your calendar and see what you're doing. Then ask yourself '...have I done these things as an act of worship, unto the Lord?' **now ask** '...how can i make _____(fill in the blank) an act of worship unto the Lord?' Let's live worship! not just sing about it!



=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment