=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

...#onthechurchretreat...



Today i leave to go back home from Richmond, VA. For the last couple days I was privilaged to stay at the prestigious Jefferson Hotel. It was beautiful. I loved every minute of it! I was also honored to spend some time with the team i work with everyweek. The Leadership Team of New Life Christian Center.

As apart of the leadership team, one weekend a year we go and take a break from it all, and get refreshed together. Enjoying one anothers company and being refreshed.

We had a great time! We were also encouraged in the word to be stong when leading.

I needed this time. It felt good not to work for a bit. I cant complain. I also found out that my team is full of comedians, bowling stars, undercover law enforcement officers and track stars w/ boots! HA HA HA!

Such a great time.

I also learned about myself. I'm not perfect. I have imperfections. I have flaws. I do fall, i do fail...but God restores! I sin...but God is faithful! I am flawed but with Christ I am BEING perfected. Thank You Lord for your mercy! How about it huh? The Love of God! Its amazing to me! I am so greatful for Gods love!

Well gotta go...bout to head to rehearsal with MG!

Love yall and...

LiveFree!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment