=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Monday, October 5, 2009

Daily Purity ~Psalms 13:1 'How Long'

Greetings world!

I pray all is well with you all. Been a while since I wrote a Daily Purity on the blog, wanted to get back in the swing of things. I'm praying even now that God remove all the distractions that hinder me from posting this word for you all. I pray everyone is doing well.

Psalms 13: 1 "...How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?..."

A lot of times all some people need to do is to talk about problems they are having with friends to help place things in their proper perspectives. This particular chapter of Psalms hosts the phrase 'how long...' 4 times in the first 2 verses alone!!! That fact right there shows the depths of David's distress. Through prayer and conversation w/ the Lord, David was able to express his feelings to God. And through that he found strength. If you read this prayer of David, you will see that by the end of his prayer David was able to find strength and express his trust and hope in God. Though our prayer to God, we are able to express our inner most feelings, and we can literally talk out our problems w/ the Lord. God alone who is the one who orders out steps (Proverbs 3:5-6) can help us put all things into their proper perspectives. And through this act of faith God grants us Peace.

My favorite scripture,

Habakkuk 3: 17-19 says "...Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: (18) Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. (19) The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments...."

Closing Prayer:
Father, we thank you today, and we ask that you would forgive us of all sin, and guilt. Remove all things in our life that may act as distractions in our lifestyle of worship. Help us to trust you and to come to you in prayer. For you are our hope in times past and present and future, and we put our trust in you.
We thank you for we were once blind, but you gave us sight. We were lost, but you found us. And we did walk in death, but now we move in newness of life, and we thank you.
In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hey World! Follow me!
Check out my Face, on Facebook!
Invade my personal space, on Myspace!
And follow Set Apart, as we embark on our album process! We are praying for a great album! Will you pray with us?!

Thanks!
Remember Jesus Loves You!

=DG

1 comment: