=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wanted: A Clone for Rehearsals, Studio Sessions and More 21October2009

So, laying here on the couch just as tired as an old 1990's rapper on a remix of a 1980's Walter Hawkins Song. (Now that's tired)
Yesterday, I had to work and then right after, I headed to DC for an editing and listening session of the Live Recording w/ Rotoya Williams. It turned out great! Can't wait until it comes out! Its really going to bless you. If u want more info on Rotoya and the MOVEMENT check out her website. www.rotoyawilliams.com Check out the pic and videos!
After leaving the editing session around 915, I headed to a 10p rehearsal in Owings Mills, MD w/ my fam Antwan Simmons and Manifested Glory. We are preparing for a benefit concert on the 31st of October. Its at 6pm, and its held at Carter Memorial COGIC (745 W. Fayette Street) You should come, its gonna be crazy. Amos St. Jean will be there as well as Lashawna Moore and Brittney Wright. Its going to be awesome. You have to come. And come expectating to receive something from the Lord. After rehearsal we sat around and talked for about an extra hour. Didn't get home until about 2 or so, only to turn around and get up and take my sister to school and get dressed to be back in DC by 830 and then Virginia by 10 for a editing studio session. It was great! Got a lot done. We stayed and worked from 10am till about 5. IM SLEEPY! But it was great!
Then when I needed to be home sleep, I had to go to work for a couple hours.
SMH! Now im half sleep on the couch trying to hold my eyes open while finishing this blog!
So, pray for me guys! Im so excited about where God is taking me. And I am following him, and not the words or suggestions of others. Him and Him Alone!
Ok, I gotta go...love u all! Hey Follow Jesus!
Follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/DGray03, check me facebook www.facebook.com/devingray And invade MYspace www.myspace.com/devingray
Check out the happenings of Set Apart, including something that is brewing as speak! Whooooo! U need to keep in touch wit SA! www.twitter.com/setapart4lyfe Or www.myspace.com/setapart4lyfe

Remember World! Jesus Loves You!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment