=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Monday, April 19, 2010

...25 Years...


Wow, I am soooo thankful to God for granting me one more year to live. On this past tuesday, the 13th, I celebrated 25 years of life.  (Yup, I'm old) I took the week off to celebrate, however it seemed as if I worked everyday lol! I had an awesome week though. So, thankful for Ashley for doing so much for me. For breakfast, Lunch and Dinner tonight. She has made my birthday week SIMPLY AMAZING!!!  Such a beautiful act of love and friendship she gave, and It is much appreciated.

Random moment: I want to produce a Bluegrass commercial jingle! Who's with me!?!?!? Newho!...

...thanks to all who wished me a happy birthday or birfday, bornday, or day of conceptive beginning (dont ask lol) Your wish came true and I had an awesome time.

Hey, I leave you with this. I been looking over this and this scripture has become the focal point over one of the ministries God has given me. Isaiah 58:1 'Cry Aloud, and Spare Not...' Our voice is the determining factor to this generation. Our lifestyles is what draws them. God's word is what keeps them.  Foolish are we who draw the people and then speak words of flesh and not of life. When given the opportunity, speak. Talk. Conversate. Its as easy as it sounds. Open your mouth and let the Lord fill it, but no one will listen, and no people can change and no generation effected and no nation freed and the world will fail if you don't...talk! Selah!


=DG


No comments:

Post a Comment