=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Saturday, April 10, 2010

...sunshine/son-shine...


I truly LOVE the sunshine. I dont know what about it that makes me so happy or excites me, but everytime I see the sun or the coming of the sun, it brings me joy!

Thank you Lord for the sunshine; for the bright rays or hope, the strong presence of joy and the evervescerance of Love!

Wow, I just described the 'Son-Shine'. God's Son, Jesus Christ can be described the same way.

Thank you God for your Son. For His faithfullness, His Grace and Mercy, His Love, His Liberation...His Life.

I dont know what it is about the Son-Shine, but everytime I think of the son...it brings me joy!


=DG


1 comment: