=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Daily Surrender For December 10th and 11th 2009..."Comfortability"




My Romans 8:13 Moment...
Today, Oh Lord, I come to you again in a posture of surrender. Today I surrender my want to be comfortable. I have a problem with wanting things to always be comfortable for me. To me it seems to go back to my selfish ways. I admit, I do not like pain, nor do I like discomfort or displeasure. Who does? However, when it comes to me, worry and doubt sets in when I feel discomfort. I start to complain and lose trust. I repent for such actions. Today I surrender that to you. I will no longer complain when I feel pain. I know pain and discomfort will come, but instead of complaining, Lord help me to quote your word in times of discomfort...'By your stripes I am healed..' (Isai. 53:5-6), 'All sickness is not unto death...' (John 11:4), '...prosper and be in good health...' (3 John 1:2), 'Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth them out of them all...' (Psalms 34:19). You have given us promises in your word, and for that I am grateful. And even in times of being unconfortable, I will not complain, but with my words (DEC9Daily.Surrender.) I will proclaim my healing and speak your word over the situation. I will believe in your word and do good. I honor you today Lord for your word and you ability to bring peace to situations (Philp. 4:7) and give us the ability to endure through the situations. You promisd that you would cover us and hide us under your wings; in your presence (Psalms 91).
Lord I thank You, and honor You for Your word. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment