=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Monday, December 7, 2009

Daily Surrender For December 7, 2009...'Selfishness'


My Romans 8:13 Moment...

Lord today, I surrender to you my selfishness. I don't consider myself a selfish person, I actually think of myself as a very giving person. But I realize through self evaluation that there is even more I can give to others; More I can give to you. I sing this praise to you saying 'I give myself away...' but my desires and wants in life line up with what pleases me. I usually pray for my future life, home, wife, my relationship and friendships. I pray for financial stability in these times and the ability to have a home. Though seemingly not selfish to the human flesh, I rarely pray for Your will to be done in my life. I sparingly pray for you to have your way in my life. And today I repent. Lord Let Your Perfect Will be done in my life. When I pray, I will pray that your will be done, and for you have to have your way in my life. I will perform my prayers inversely of how I pray now. Knowing that you want the best in my life, and because you said that you want me to prosper and be in good health (3 John 1:2), I will pray that you bless me here on earth and that I will live a healthy and productive life. However, now when I pray my main prayer is that you have your way, and your will be done in me. For that is all I need; your will done in me. God I pray even now, that your perfect will be done in my life. I know that when I pray for your will to be done, and not for selfish reasonings that you are mindful of the life I live on this earth, and you will take care of me. As I have learned in your word, that I am not to take thought for what I should eat, wear or have but my suffieciency is in you and I know you will supply my every need (Matthew 6:34). So, Lord, I am surendering to you my selfish desires and prayers that will please the flesh and not your will being done in my life. Your will is perfect and takes into consideration my life and my means for living, so with you I'm covered. Thank You Lord, Amen!
=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment