=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daily Surrender For December 8th and 9th...'my words'


My Romans 8:13 Moment...
Lord, I come today surrendering my words unto you. I know that what I say comes from within and it means more then just a reply to something, and more then just a conversational starter. My words literally mean life and death (Proverbs 18:21), and what I say has the ability to build someone up or tear someone down. Help me Lord to speak life with everything I say. Even those things that are meant to be negative that I use for positive reinforcement, help me to change those words. As I describe bands as 'killin...' or 'she's a beast...' or 'that run was nasty...' Help me to change those simple words into positive words. I want to be able to speak life and positiveness in everything I say. Help me Lord to change my words for the better. I have the power to start war, with my mouth. So Lord, instead of me waging war against my brother and sister, with my mouth I wage war against the enemy. With my mouth I speak against the powers of satan. With my mouth I proclaim freedom in those that are bound. I speak against each spirit that raises itself up against the knowledge of God. I will use my mouth not for evil and death, but I will use it as a trumpet and proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ. I will speak to that spirit within man, and tell it to be cast out, by the power of the Holy Spirit. I will watch my words, and what I say as well as what I DON'T SAY. I know that silence is consent. Not saying anything when something happens, and remaining silent is consent that we are OK with whats going on. With the condition of the world right now, so many are silently consenting to the terror and demonic attack that is against the children of God right now. Many are consenting to homosexuality, to lust. To Sin with Microphones. To Immorality with Titles, To Infidelity with a Awesome Voice. Lord, I wont be silent. I will be very mindful of my words, and with your leading I will proclaim the Gospel. As a trumpet, with its reverb! (Isaiah 58:1) With my words I will and can change atmosphere. With my words I will and can change situations. With my words I will and can lift you up. So Lord, I ask you to change my words. I surrender my words to you, so that all I say is positive and life. Not death. I want the world to see your spirit in me, and whats in me obviously has to come out, and that through the words I speak. In Jesus' Name I pray... Amen!
=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment