=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Daily Surrender for Decemebr 3, 2009..."Guilt"




My Romans 8:13 Moment...

Father, today I come to you with a heart of surrender unto you. Today I mortify my flesh and I surrender my will to you. Today I offer up guilt. Your word proclaims that I am new creature (2 Cor. 5:17) and that all old things are passed away. You also said that you would forgive me of my wrong(s) that I have committed, if I would repent wholeheartedly. So today, I ask you to remove the spirit of guilt that is upon me. Remove guilt from my members and allow me to walk a life with a head lifted high. I have done wrong and have sinned in your sight, but as always I ask for forgiveness, and I will no longer let the guilt of my past control my present or alter my future. You said in your word that you have removed my sins far from me, as far as the east is from the west. And the good thing about that is that east and west never meet, so therefore they are forgotten about, never to brought up again and never to be used against me. (Romans 8:1 , Psalms 103:12) Lord, I cast down all guilt from me, because not doing so would be detrimental to my life and my purpose. So, Lord I suurender this spirit of guilt to you and I commend it into your hands. Remove it far from me...and with this surrendering I know that I am drawing closer to you. Thank You Lord for your compassion and your justice and you love for us. Great is your Mercy!!!! (Psalms 136) I appreciate what you have done for me, and Lord, I will Daily Surrender my life and all attached to me...to you. In Jesus Name! Amen!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment