=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Daily Purity: The Holiness Living Series~Studying the Book of James Aug3-Aug31

Hey you guys, the blog is back in commission! I was trying to send blogs via my cell, and it was cutting up my blogs. Sooooo..... to those of you who took the time to read each and every small 3 lined blog up here, God Bless You! lol!

I wanted to issue a challenge to live Holy. Simple right...

Well, you would be surprised how many just won't live Holy. Let me briefly explain Holiness. Holiness is not a denomination. Nor a separation of church. Its a way of living. Holiness...
Its not down home, foot stomping, organ pumping, feet tapping church. No, its not falling out, foaming at the mouth and dancing until your weave falls out and your points get dents!!
No, its a way of living, that the Christian should embrace with all diligence.
On facebook, I have been asked many times why I have the middle name of Habakkuk. Well that name means to 'embrace' or 'to cling to'...I have took the name because I diligently embrace holiness as a lifestyle. I have searched the scriptures about holiness, and one book always comes up in my search, the book of James. The entire book of James is a great resource on living holy. So I have decided for to study it deeper, and share it with you all, as I learn.

For the next couple of weeks, I will be diligently studying the book of James. Will you join me?
All 5 chapters.
We will be hitting it up James 1-5 and looking at the scriptures at a more closer and personal level. Going deeper in the word...

The Book is summarized in 5 chapters, and 5 parts of a Christians lifestyle:

Chapter 1 The Confident Stand ~ What a Christian Has
Chapter 2 Compassionate Service ~ What a Christian does
Chapter 3 Careful Speech ~ What a Christian says
Chapter 4 Contrite Submission ~ What a Christian feels
Chapter 5 Concerned Sharing ~ What a Christian gives

Join me, in this study of the book of James, and lets Live Holy!

The Holiness Living Series~James 1-5 The Month of August!

Hey Subscribe to the Blog and keep up with us!
Follow me on Twitter
twitter.com/DGray03
and follow Set Apart the music ministry
twitter.com/setapart4lyfe

Luv you all, and remember Jesus loves You!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment