=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Evening Randomosity

So, Im not sure if I'm the only one, but I get a lot of random thoughts when I lay in my bed!

So my thoughts oh yeah! So, Set Apart is doing some shows toward the end of the month! Want yall to come out! I will post the dates and details soon, so stay tuned to the blog and follow SA on twitter.com/setapart4lyfe. Hey are you having something at your church or having an event coming up soon, and looking for someone to lead worship, invite Set Apart. We would love to be apart. Email us at devingrayandsetapart.booking@live.com and we will get the ball rolling.
2nd random thought, as I listen to Natalie Grant on the radio, I believe she is about the greatest christian female singer out there, followed closely by Meredith Andrews! But Natalie agrant is just so explosive and live she is crazy! Ugh, sometimes I wish I could sing! But God had another plan! Lol!
Im wondering what God will reveal to me in this book of James that we discuss! I cnt wait to go deeper and daily purify myself with the word of God. Whoooo can't wait!
Wow Mandisa can Sangggg!!!! Im now jammin' to 'I don't wanna gain the whole world and lose my soul...' I love TobyMac! And yeah 2 CD's to have in your collection of course my favorite worship band Hillsong United's new album 'Tear down these Walls', simply a must have! The other is Brandon Heath's album 'give me ur eyes'! OMG! That CD is awesome! Like, wow! Such great music!
Ok off to bed I love u all! Good night World!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment