=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2: Praying that God would save our family members and co-workers.




Today as I sit and think, i have let a lot of people and opportunities slip through my fingers. I have worked for so many different companies and been privileged to meet some of the nicest people this country has had to offer. I believe my family is one of the most loving and supporting families that I know. Up and down the east coast resides a member of my extended family. From New York to Georgia, you can find someone related to me. I been blessed to have great people around me, and I can truly say that I have not done my best to draw them to Christ. I have lived the life in front of them, and I am not ashamed to speak about my relationship with Christ, but I feel that I could have done more. I repent...If I was able to do so, I would have been more diligent in reaching and telling those who were close to me about Jesus. I wish that I was more able to communicate to my former co-workers about my relationship w/ Jesus Christ. I pray today that I have a greater resolve to see my family and co-workers saved. I pray that God will save my family and co-workers and all those I come in contact with. It all goes back to being that light that giveth light to the whole house (Matt.5:14-16). I pray that my light is not dim, or off. I pray that I keep my light on at all times, shining bright enough for everybody around me to see, and have direction. I want to be able to that change agent when it comes to bringing my family and co-workers to Christ. Lord, I speak against the spirit of fear when it comes to standing up for my faith. You told me in your word to hold fast to my profession of faith (Hebrews 10:23), and I don't want to be ashamed (Romans 10:11). You said in Romans 10:11 those who 'trust in you...' shall not be ashamed. Lord, I trust you and I will not be ashamed in my message to my family and co-workers. I pray that you change the hearts of my family and co-workers, draw them closer to you, and bring them to closer relationship with you. Restore to my family and co-workers a right mind. The enemy has blinded their minds because of their affiliation with the world (2Cor.4:4), bring them to the right path and not on the path that leads them to death (Prov.14:12 and 16:25). I want to be that one that leads my family and co-workers to Christ. Give me the strength and voice to sound the alarm to them (Isiah 58:1) Lord, let your will be done in the lives in my family and co-workers, and do all that is needed to bring them to a relationship with you.

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment