=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...evening random-ness...


In the bed...its about 11:30. Just had some things on my mind. Well alot, lol! Lets start here...lol

Just got some news about my pops. Without giving it away and telling information that isn't cemented yet my pops might be making a big move in ministry. Great huh?!?! I'm excited (cnt u c my smile) However, its happening a little different than I, or any of my family could have imagined! I always knew my father would make this move. Its just in him to do as much as he can for Christ and the movement of the gospel (thats where I get my drive from.) So im excited about the opportunity, I guess everybody has their wants and desires. However God has Hos own plan, and He does things in His own Perfect timing. Who am I to think God should have done things differently! I mean duh...He created me (this beautiful work of art) He must can do no wrong! Lol Newho...the next couple of days I'm really going to seek God about this, and ask God to give me direction, patience, understanding and peace about this certain situation. God can handle it...and Ima let Him do what He do best...EVERYTHING!

I was in the job cleaning up and a thought came to my mind. Ever look at a action movie, and there is somebody who dies in the movie? Do you ever ask yourself..."did they know Jesus...?" Or do you ever ask youself "...I pray they get to know Jesus before that car blows up!" Truthfully our first instinct is not to think of that, not to care about their final resting place. But shouldnt we? Shouldnt it matter to...us? Now dont get me wrong i can dig a good episode of '24' and I can watch (as I did before lol) an entire season of Law and Order SVU...but shouldnt it be our concern, the condition in which a person dies? Lord, I repent for not caring in which spiritual condition the bad guy dies. My passion is that all come to Christ and recieve a relationship with Jesus. I know we cnt stop it, not can they here our words if we say it and most times its not real...however the content in life is real. There are people who are dying daily whose soul has not been impacted by the good news of Jesus Christ. All i'm saying is that we as Christians should have a heart for the world, and the condition in which our friends, family, enemies and lovers die. Lets make it out business to tell everybody we can about Jesus Christ, and make it out dilignece to tell the world about Jesus Christ.

Ok I'm done. Peace hommies and hommettes!

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment