=DG's Welcome...

Welcome to =DG's blog. Take a look around and check out the blogs. Participate in the polls and check out the pics and vids!
Remember Jesus Loves You...and so do i!
=DG

Who =DG is...

My photo
Maryland, United States
A Christian...A Believer in Jesus Christ...A Music Lover...A Lover in General...A Son...A Brother...A Musician...A Singer...A Producer...An Artist...A World Class Driver...A Director...A Stageplay Actor...A Teacher...A Leader...A Genuine Friend...A Supporter...A Promoter...A Boyfriend...A Big Brother...A Lover of Christian Music...A Supporter of the Arts...A Life Poured Out and Submitted Unto Christ! An Original...=DG

What =DG Reads...

Compassion

Sponsor a Child in Jesus Name with Compassion

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...My Song of the Decade...2000 - 2009...

Now, I've heard alot of music the last 10 years. But none that touched me, or impacted me such as this one! Sometimes people measure the quality of a song by the number of crazy chords it has, or the key changes. Some by the tempo or eccentric beat. But what about lyrical content...or content meant to induce change in the life of they that listen?...Thats what I love about this song! This song's lyrical content is simple yet complex. It touches the very core of a individuals relationship with Christ. It also helps us to describe the very description of a loving, true and living God! My Song of the decade choice...

'Everything'
Written By: Tye Tribbett
Performed By: Tye Tribbett and Greater Anointing
Performed On: 'Life' and 'Victory: Live'



Follow me On Twitter...Poke Me...Invade Myspace...and email me at DGray03@gmail.com
also Follow Set Apart and email us for booking! devingrayandsetapart.booking@live.com

=DG

No comments:

Post a Comment